The plaid dress

8 comments
 

     You guys already know hands down Zara is my favourite store. I love their style and most of my clothes hail from there. This dress has been one of my favourites recently. You know how I feel about red plaid, it makes me happy reminding me of camping or Christmas or something. Usually a lot of dresses are short on me because I'm tall but this one's perfect for me. It's one hundred percent organic cotton, so comfy, easy to throw on and you can eat as much as you like without anyone seeing. I love these type of looks for spring.

Davina x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments:

  1. Love the print and the shape! Even better that it's organic cotton :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks I know when it's organic cotton I'm down!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Amy yeah I know I love Zara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress, that will look amazing with platform boots!!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah that would be cute

      Delete
  4. Really cute dress! I love that pattern
    I'm new over here, could you check out my blog?

    vinylsdustandleather.blogspot.com

    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stela thanks :) I feel like plaid will never get old for me! Your blog is cute x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message! It makes my day!

Follow

My Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig