Wearing red in Positano

18 comments

A little ootd for you guys back from Italy though. This is one of my favourites, the red romper from none only than Zara!! This was in Positano, Italy when we were cruising along the Amalfi coast island hopping. One of the best trips ever!! Eating my weight in pizza n ice cream, reading on the beach, tanning under the sun, looking for seashells and spending time with my family. This romper is super light, easy to slip on and I love the bold red colour it makes me happy.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

18 comments:

  1. you look amazing in red!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice blog!!! do you want to follow each other via gfc? Let me know!

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ieva yeah I like yours too!!

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfit, the colour looks really good on you! xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mira your blog is so cute!!

      Delete
  4. i want that jumpsuit! anw beautiful pics
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyn :) Wow I can't believe you're writing from Indonesia!!

      Delete
  5. I talk looks gorgeous and this look is great!

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. This romper is gorgeous, love the color!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool romper & amazing view!

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.bg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia x I know Amalfi coast is beautiful

      Delete
  8. Awesome photos and outit dear!!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?? Let me know on my blog pretty <3
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adoro vermelho! Ficou lindo o look. Belíssima paisagem da foto!

    Ótimo domingo!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I don't speak Portuguese but thank you lots Amanda x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message! It makes my day!

Follow

My Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig