Europe photo diary

6 comments
I took all of these photos and they are some of my favourite ones. Enjoy :-) 


     I can't believe it's been exactly a year since I traveled to Europe last summer and made my way through the Mediterranean. I seriously had the time of my life sun kissed with salty ocean hair, bronze skin, always excited and eating my way through Italy with gelato and pizza at every street corner. I'm happy I got to cross the countries off of my list and explore as much as I possibly could until my feet gave in from too much walking. I was always happy. No joke I think my mum and dad were worried I got too much sun or something since I was always smiling. My time was filled with colourful market places, falling in love with the Barcelona metro system, dancing around the prettiest parks and water fountains, nourishing museums, art exhibits, drinking sangria, eating the most delicious food every night, drinking more sangria and being in awe every day from all the culture, people and brilliant architecture. I felt so whole. Eat swim explore repeat.

Davina































SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. It looks so amazing and like you had wonderful weather.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie. I had such a good time and it was so hot out :)

      Delete
  2. Seems you have an awesome time!! Glad you like Europe! I want to visit Italy so bad! kisses:D

    http://laurasavenue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Italy was my favourite... there's just so much to see and do! I hope you get the chance to go :)

      Delete
  3. I love Europe. I find once you visit it once, you can't get enough. I can't get enough of it myself!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely right Heba! I cannot wait to go back!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a message! It makes my day!

Follow

My Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig