Hey New York City

5 comments
Day 1 in Midtown



     Top of the Rock. Get the views though and it beats the Empire state building for sure! We met these lovely girls traveling from Ireland and had a nice chat. MoMa... museum of modern art. Andy Warhol!!!! I finally got to see his work like Marilyn and the Campbell soup painting. I was very happy. Not to mention we got to see the real Starry Night by Van Gogh and it was amazing. There was a lot of weird art going on but I loved watching different people watch art.
Claire and I pretty much already mastered the art of riding the subway here. Don't be an idiot and wear flip flops. Don't do it. Wear your best comfortable sneakers. I think the best way to see and explore anywhere is to walk everywhere. We went to visit Radio city music hall. Where are you Howie, Heidi, Mel b and Simon? We walked up and down 5th avenue and all the high end shops. Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton. This was seriously "window shopping". We ended the day in Central park which is one of our favourites. It's the best to just lounge and relax on the big rocks right in the middle of all the trees. Momofuku milk bar ice cream stop was necessary. It's not overrated guys it's good. Also p.s the cups have handles.

Davina x






















SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Cool! love MOma & NYC!

    http://bstylevoyage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so amazing - I'm so jealous.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg NY! How awesome!! Hope you had a great time!!! kisses:D

    http://laurasavenue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! It makes my day!

Follow

My Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig