Nyc farmer markets, the Met and Manus x Machina

1 comment












American museum of natural history
Shake shack which was the best burger I've ever eaten
Upper west side farmer's market. The peaches looked so good.
Sheap's meadow
Belvedere castle in Central park
Venus statue
We finally saw Marie Antoinette's bed in the Met museum from one of my favourite books, From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler!
Alice in Wonderland statue
Umpire rock in Central Park

The Manus x Machina special exhibition for the Met Gala, which I love every year. It was the nicest museum trip I have ever had and the haute couture dresses were out of this world. The amount of detail and creativity was incredible. Designers were all the big ones Christian Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Proenza Schouler, Valentino, Givenchy... I was in awe of the beautiful designs.

Davina x




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses are so lovely.

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lizzie-dripping-12721415

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! It makes my day!

Follow

My Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig